The Enterprises University of Pretoria is part of the University of Pretoria. It ensures that all external research and educational activities help to bring in income for the university. It is a training and research partner for clients and governs of the business activities of the university.
One of the goals of this establishment is to provide training and career development services to students, as well as the public and government sectors in the country. The staff of the university work towards lifting the skills shortage in the country. Community involvement and betterment is one of the major values of the institution.
Enterprises University of Pretoria Faculties and Schools
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Built Environment and Construction
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship
- Education and Teacher Development
- Engineering and Technology Management
- Environmental Management and Geophysics
- Financial Management and Taxation
- General Management and Leadership Development
- Health and Health Care
- Human Capital Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Law and Human Rights
- Marketing, Communication and Languages
- Project and Risk Management
- Property, Retail and Facilities Management
- Public Administration and Management
- Social and Religious Studies
- Sport, Tourism, Arts and Culture
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
This establishment offers solutions that contribute to positive employment and development in South Africa.